Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hi, I'm John. I come from China, John is my English name, my Chinese name is Zhang Shoujin. Shoujin is my first name, Zhang is my family name. I come from Langfang city. It's a small city near Beijing. It's just 40 km near Beijing. There are three people in my family, my wife and one kid. I am 36 years old, I graduated university thirty years ago. I am a petroleum project engineer in a Chinese company is Top 500 in the world. I will cost 6 months in Calgary. Three months for leaning English, another for manage training. My English is not good , my pronunciation is Chinese, my friends ever laugh at my pronunciation, they said It's "Chinglish". I feel a little bit nervous about communication with English teacher and classmates. Anyway, I will try my best to learn English, I wish I can improving my English and make a impressive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment