Sunday, June 7, 2015


      I’d like to learn Russian because of the business reason. There are many trade and business cooperation between China and Central Asia such as Kazakhstan, Kyrghyzstan, Turkmenistan and so on. In these Countries, Russian is the second official language. If I have learnt Russian, perhaps is helpful for my work and promotion. In addition, Russia is huge and beautiful country, I have seen the Russian beautiful scenery by watching TV and film. If there is an opportunity, I hope to travel to Russia. For me, It’s difficult to learn a foreign language, but I want to try. If someone is willing to teach me , I also like to try to learn other language.

6 comments:

  1. Using is the best way to learn language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a project management engineer, you are right to learn Russia, because it is good for you to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, If you study English also Russian you have a lot of power!
    I think Russian, Chinese, English are most important languages in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, John! If you will start to learn Russia, I could help you with pleasure )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be a valuable language to learn. However, you'd have to learn a different alphabet (Cyrillic). Some of the letters look similar, but they're pronounced differently.

    Corrections:
    I’d like to learn Russian because of business reasons.

    In addition, Russia is a huge and beautiful country; I have seen the beautiful Russian scenery by watching TV and film.

    ReplyDelete