Thursday, June 18, 2015



  Wecome to Beijing.
  For this topic, I can speak more because I had some vacations in my
 country. If you come to China, I suggest you go to beijing  for first.
Beijing is the capital of China, you can see some traditional culture and 
some charming landscape and taste some traditional snack and very 
delicious Chinese food. When you come to Beijing you must go to 
The Imperial Palace. It’s the biggest palace in China and world. 
From there you can see the Chinese traditional style architecture. 
Visit The Great Wall that is the longest and most magnificent building 
in the world. It’s impressing building. If you visit The Great Wall on 
October, so I recommend you go to Mutianyu, a location in mountain 
there are maple leaf , to visit it. In that time there are many maple leaves
 turned red. It’s very beautiful and very amazing. You must not miss to 
eat Beijing Roast Dark in Beijing. Trust me, it’s very delicious. In my 
opinion it’s best and the most famous food in China.
 



3 comments:

  1. Yes, roast duck is a very famous food from Beijing (we still call it "Peking Duck" here). I've never had it, but it may be available somewhere in Chinatown in Calgary.

    Corrections:
    If you come to China, I suggest you go to Beijing first.

    Next, Visit the Great Wall, which is the longest and most magnificent structure in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, welcome you to China, I treat you to eat the authentic Beijing Roast Duck. Chinatown's food isn't authentic Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna eat awesome dishes!!! especially i wanna eat Beijing Roast Dark. how much is it??

    ReplyDelete