Saturday, May 16, 2015

      I have took part in a petroleum construction in Guangzhou city in 2005.One day, my work mate with me go the Guangzhou train station to take train for a conference trip.My workmate and me walked toward station.It was midnight; there was a few people in outside station. While we were walking beside road, a motorbike was driving in our side. There were two people on the motorbike, one was driving another sitting on the back.Suddenly, the motorbike began to accelerate, and the the man behind the motorbike dragged my workmate's bag to run away. There were much cash and a laptop inside the bag. We called the police. The police asked us about the situation and sent us to train station. The police promised to recall us if they found the bag. Finally, the bag haven't been found and my workmate had not gotten the police's recall, he loosed the bag. 

2 comments:

  1. It's a usual story in my country, actually, all people have scared to the motorbike, so always we have to take care of the motobike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that's a common crime in some places. Maybe it's best not to walk directly beside the road, if possible.

    Corrections:
    I took part in a petroleum construction project in Guangzhou city in 2005.

    There was a lot of cash and a laptop inside the bag.

    ReplyDelete