Monday, May 25, 2015


        The money that I won $10 million in the lottery will be able to shift my life. If I have lots of money, I will be able to plan to spend. First, there are many children couldn't go to school because poor in the west rigions in China, so I will donate some money for them. Then I can cost some money on enjoying my life. For example, I can buy a bigger house for my family, and take my parents live with us. And I will take a trip around the world with my wife. She wanted to visited the foreigh countries, but she has never been to. I will be able to set up my own business company. I have been having a entrepreneurship dream when I graduated the colleage. And I had a project idea about the internet marketing about agricultual products but I have no initial fund. I will be able to do it if I have lots of money.In conclution, I will use the money well.




7 comments:

  1. I think so ,too. I hope we hit lottery someday...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good man, because you paid attention to dropout student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really like your future house!!! Please let me know, when you will buy it ) I will come to visit this wonderful place )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, maybe I should buy the lottery first..haha

      Delete
  4. You have a diverse set of ideas about what to do with the money. It's great to help other people before doing something for yourself.

    Corrections:
    Then I can spend some money on enjoying my life.

    I have been dreaming about entrepreneurship since I graduated college.

    ReplyDelete