Monday, May 11, 2015



    I have already attended the sunshine village ski trip on May 8. It's my first time for skiing.Oh~,its a great feeling.Just arrived in sunshine village,I put on a heavy ski boots for the first time in my life. I got on the mountain peak by gondola lift with my skis.
When I arrived at the mountain peak, the mountain scenery impressed me. I am exciting for skiing.
Branda, my instructor, taught me for how to shut down, how to slow down, how to turn.Then I practice in the beginner track.At first I haven't able to control my body balance,fell over mysely constantly.I have already known the basic ski stills. My friends inspired me to ski steep slopes.To show my strength and daring, I got on the mountain top by chairlifts.Skiing steep slopes is a challenge for me. When I seen the even more risks the hard track,I can't control my feel.The steep slopes seems scary. Due to fear I forgot all of the ski skills,I fell over myself constantly.Although very painful but it is very exciting. Then I ski several times, good than begin.For the first time skiing ,well, I'm satisfied with my performance. By the way, the sunshine village is very beartiful, it's impressive for me.








9 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures John!! Also I joined winter activity programs on last semester, I tried to learn snowboarding at Sunshine village it was amazing and exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiden,you will like it.it's very exciting!

      Delete
  2. This boy is very handsome. l have the same experiences like you. During skiing, we have to overcome the fear and pressure of soul. In a word, we have a good trip. Come on john!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the activity program the last semester and was really good! enjoy all possible that you can, is a great experience!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?You had participated the profram, hadn't you? Which one,Skiing or Snowboarding? It's very nice.

      Delete
  4. Nice Pictures! I look you were so enjoy in the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skiing is difficult the first few times you try it. I remember the first time I went skiing, when I was about 12 years old. I kept falling down and heading into the trees! However, if you keep trying, you will improve.

    Corrections:
    I attended the Sunshine Village ski trip on May 8th.

    I was excited about skiing.

    ReplyDelete